Selected Talks and Presentations
- A generic talk on open source and community modeling
- Energy-Water Nexus
- OGC Technical Committee Talk: "Integrated Environmental and Earth Systems Modeling: a Community Approach", Boston, June 2009.
- ISEM 2009 Keynote Talk: "Integrated, Multidisciplinary, Community, Participatory and other Kinds of Modelling", Quebec, October 2009.
- Moscow School of Economics (Moscow State University): "Economics of Crisis: in Search of Alternatives", Moscow, November 2009.
- LandMod 2010 Keynote Talk: "Model Integration in Socio-Economic Modeling: Multidisciplinary, Community, Participatory,
and Other Kinds of Modeling", Montpelier, February 2010.
- IEMSS 2010 keynote: "'Integronsters' and the special role of data", Ottawa, July 2010.
- OpenWater symposium keynote talk: "The State of the Art and Practice of Integrated Environmental Modeling", Delft, April 2011.
- SENSE Summer Academy 2013 Master Class: "Scales and Dimensions of Sustainability: A Systems Perspective", Utrecht, June 2013.
- Innovations in Collaborative Modeling conference keynote "Biases, beliefs and values in participatory modeling and citizen science", Lancing, June 2016.
- Keynote at FEIT 2017 Research Excellence Retreat "Sustainability science and systems modeling in the Anthropocene", Sydney, December, 2017.
- Chesapeake Bay Program presentation about participatory modeling, January, 2018.
- Keynote at International Symposium on the Circular Economy, Chemical Industry, and Tax Policy. April 2-3, 2018, National Chengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Keynote at Internet of Things Conference. Sept 10, 2018, UTS, Sydney.