Selected Talks and Presentations
- A generic talk on open source and community modeling
- Energy-Water Nexus
- OGC Technical Committee Talk: "Integrated Environmental and Earth Systems Modeling: a Community Approach", Boston, June 2009.
- ISEM 2009 Keynote Talk: "Integrated, Multidisciplinary, Community, Participatory and other Kinds of Modelling", Quebec, October 2009.
- Moscow School of Economics (Moscow State University): "Economics of Crisis: in Search of Alternatives", Moscow, November 2009.
- LandMod 2010 Keynote Talk: "Model Integration in Socio-Economic Modeling: Multidisciplinary, Community, Participatory,
and Other Kinds of Modeling", Montpelier, February 2010.
- IEMSS 2010 Presentation: "'Integronsters' and the special role of data", Ottawa, July 2010.
- OpenWater symposium keynote talk: "The State of the Art and Practice of Integrated Environmental Modeling", Delft, April 2011.
- SENSE Summer Academy 2013 Master Class: "Scales and Dimensions of Sustainability: A Systems Perspective", Utrecht, June 2013.